As the world begins to reopen from the COVID-19 pandemic, in accordance with CDC guidelines and government regulations, Kith is taking measures to ensure a safe and comfortable shopping experience for our customers. As our flagships begin to open, the safety of our shoppers, staff and communities is our top priority.
This page will serve as a guide for our store reopenings, and will be updated with details as they become available.
Stay tuned for more information, and please remain mindful of the following when enjoying our Kith locations.
- Face masks or coverings will be required to enter the store.
- Fitting rooms are now open at all locations.
- Soho, Kith Kids, and Brooklyn store capacities are limited to 75%.
- Paris store capacity is limited to 50%.
- There is no capacity limit for Los Angeles or Miami store locations.
- Contactless payment methods such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and tap cards are encouraged.
- Sanitizer stations will be available throughout the store.