As the world begins to reopen from the COVID-19 pandemic, in accordance with CDC guidelines and government regulations, Kith is taking measures to ensure a safe and comfortable shopping experience for our customers. As our flagships begin to open, the safety of our shoppers, staff and communities is our top priority.
This page will serve as a guide for our store reopenings, and will be updated with details as they become available.
Stay tuned for more information, and please remain mindful of the following when enjoying our Kith locations.
- Masks are required for our Hawaii and LA locations per city guidelines.
- For all other locations, masks are required for unvaccinated shoppers and optional for vaccinated ones
- There are no more capacity limits at any of our shops (including Paris and Tokyo), but staff has the right to stagger or limit store entry at any time and at their sole discretion
- Eating indoors at Kith Treats is permitted at all locations, but pickup and delivery is still an option in our SoHo, Brooklyn, Miami and LA locations
- Fitting rooms are open everywhere
- Contactless payment is still encouraged, but cash and non-tap cards are still accepted
- Sanitizer stations are available throughout the stores and using them is encouraged