As part of its City Never Sleeps
collection, dropping exclusively online and in-store, Kith announces the newest installation of its partnership with Beats by Dre: the Kith x Beats Studio Wireless Headphone. Featuring a navy-and-chrome colorway - seen across all pieces of the City Never Sleeps
product array - the headphones will retail for $400 USD and will be available at both Kith's New York locations.
Chrome accents on the Kith x Beats by Dre Studio Wireless Headphone pay homage to the concrete jungle's iconic skyline, while the blue-and-white coupling adds a nod to the city's brooding nature. Co-branding is seen atop the headband, where a subtle white Kith logo resides.
Additional features include:
- Hands-free Bluetooth technology with optimal connectivity for up to 30 feet
- Dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling to provide silence during daily commutes
- A 12-hour rechargeable battery ensures on-the-go usage for long periods away from power sources
- A built-in microphone for use during hands-free phone calls
- Beats' signature Acoustic Engine for a high-quality listening experience
The Kith x Beats by Dre Studio Wireless Headphones
will release this Black Friday
, in extremely limited numbers, at 6AM EST at both Kith shops and 11AM EST at KithNYC.com
Photography: Tyler Mansour