Releasing preemptively to the brand's upcoming collaboration with NikeLab, Errolson Hugh and Berlin-based Acronym offer their Fall/Winter 2015 Collection. Comprised of four extremely dynamic and overly-functional garments, including:
- J47-GT Hardshell Jacket
- A streamlined jacket silhouette crafted from waterproof heat-retention Gore-Tex Pro Fabric, featuring unique elements such as a double center front zipper closure, packable hood, and sleeve zipper gussets.
- J50 Windstopper Bomber Jacket
- An unusual take on the classic bomber, made from Windstopper fabric and featuring details such as a two-way front zipper, Climashield insulation, two front hand pockets, and a left sleeve patch pocket.
- P10A-CH Lightshell Cargo Pant
- An articulated cargo pant with a carabiner garage, and two-way zipper opening cargo pockets for optimal effectiveness.
- P10-DS Softshell Pant
- A motocross-inspired pant with 5 MM reverse coil zip gusseted cuffs, carabiner garage, and reinforced seat and knee panels.